Mysteries of the Anagrammatic Word 'Methaine'

Toucans are primarily frugivorous but are opportunistically omnivorous.

In Central and South America, the Toucan is associated with evil spirits, and can be the incarnation of a demon. But the Toucan can also be a tribal totem and the medicine man can use it as an incarnation to fly to the spirit world.




Monday, April 20, 2009 6:48 PM
A Sad Attempt?
Maybe I wasn't meant to be organised. But I'm going to try.

If I break one of these things, then no chocolate for a month.
If I break one of these things, then I'll give myself hell.
If I break one of these things, I will disconnect all connections to this surreal place, the internet.
If I break one of these things, well, I'll try not to.

Finish homework.
Finish that assignment.
Start on assignments when I get them. Finish them a week before.
ORGANISATION.
and I forgot what else I was supposed to do. Oh yes
Keep away from fatty oily things for a while.

Ok.

If you think I'll fail, then damn you.