Mysteries of the Anagrammatic Word 'Methaine'

Toucans are primarily frugivorous but are opportunistically omnivorous.

In Central and South America, the Toucan is associated with evil spirits, and can be the incarnation of a demon. But the Toucan can also be a tribal totem and the medicine man can use it as an incarnation to fly to the spirit world.




Friday, July 9, 2010 1:18 AM
...
I honestly don't know what to say. I'm speechless. My sister's getting the easy way out.

If I had spent over 7 hours on the phone, and made the phone bill escalate $100 more because I was calling my friend's mobile, then I would have been roasted for 8 hours. Imagine me as a Christmas turkey. Served on a platter with baked potatoes.

But no. My sister is just lectured for about half an hour and told that she shouldn't do that. Well, they made her pay the bill but so what? Oh and I forgot to mention that this happened with her mobile as well.

Even more unbelievable. He tells me to teach her maths because she almost failed her maths exam. Who almost fails their year 7 maths exam? And what does he say about it? That she should try harder and then she'll be great at it. He cracked the shits when I got 80 something percent. Absolutely cracked the shits.

Oh and then he tells her that she's not an idiot, she just needs to try harder. Compare this to me being called an idiot every single freaking day of my life until just recently when I started to ignore everything he said. In fact, I remember one time where he told me that it wasn't my fault that I was an idiot, but I needed to make a bigger effort. Hmm, is it wrong to think that something is OUT OF ORDER HERE?

Why ladies and ladies, I think I rest my case.