Mysteries of the Anagrammatic Word 'Methaine'

Toucans are primarily frugivorous but are opportunistically omnivorous.

In Central and South America, the Toucan is associated with evil spirits, and can be the incarnation of a demon. But the Toucan can also be a tribal totem and the medicine man can use it as an incarnation to fly to the spirit world.




Sunday, July 11, 2010 9:39 PM
Moment of Love
Well, this is what happens to a girl when she spends a whole weekend watching romcom movies while eating chocolate. And watching dramas eating sweet potatoes. And reading blogs eating Vitawheatthing crackers.

She goes nuts and thinks stuff like this is actually cute.



MOMENT OF LOVE
She touches his face,
wiping away — what,
a piece of dirt?
Or just an excuse for
closing the distance between them.
His response: a tug at her waist,
his fingers pulling her tighter in.
He brushes a hair off her face,
a reciprocal gesture?
A moment’s affection,
a declaration of love
on the DeKalb Avenue station,
both waiting to board
the train for the city.
The subway rumbles in,
couple jostled,
the tender moment,
ephemeral,
lost in the roar
of the Q.
Mel Glenn



I still think it's cute.
I was watching Valentine's Day. Another American version of Love, Actually I'd say. But if you're in the girly watch shit meaningless movies mood, it's enjoyable. Taylor and Taylor were funny cause they were stupid.


I want to watch the Pixar short film Day and Night. Looks cute.


I also want to watch Despicable Me. The minion thing is still mine. I bet someone was walking across and heard me talking about my magnificent plan to take over the world by creating an army of minions.