Mysteries of the Anagrammatic Word 'Methaine'

Toucans are primarily frugivorous but are opportunistically omnivorous.

In Central and South America, the Toucan is associated with evil spirits, and can be the incarnation of a demon. But the Toucan can also be a tribal totem and the medicine man can use it as an incarnation to fly to the spirit world.




Wednesday, July 7, 2010 4:20 AM
My sister's being a jerk right now. As usual.

She wants a facebook. Well GOOD LUCK TO HER GETTING THAT BECAUSE ONCE I FIND OUT I'LL EXTINGUISH IT AS FAST AS IT WAS LIGHTED UP.

So now I'm trying to watch Toy Story 3 again. I hate Safari. This happens everytime. Toy Story 3 IS GOOGLY EYE AMAZING. I never expected it to be good, seeing as sequels (SHREK 2+) aren't that very good. Ahaha, it's funny because it's meant to be for kids, only there was a lot of dark stuff in there. I mean gambling, mafia gang, prisoners, Ken shaking his bum at Barbie in the change room etc. Wonder what the little kiddies will think of it. But then again, I think back to some of those classic Disney movies. I've watched them a countless number of times, and every time I watch them, I seem to find something new. Some new meaning that I wasn't able to extract as a child. Tis the art of Disney and Pixar. It's the secret to the success. And that's how they drag adults in too. I mean, who ever saw 40 year old men going to watch Toy Story 3 and crying about toys getting beaten up? hehe

I even watched Eclipse. I must say, I was impressed. Only very marginally though. I mean, it's still Twilight. The story's not much to start off with so yeah. Good directing.

Will be back on the treadmill and bike tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be there in time for a YOGA class. I've always wanted to try it out.