Mysteries of the Anagrammatic Word 'Methaine'

Toucans are primarily frugivorous but are opportunistically omnivorous.

In Central and South America, the Toucan is associated with evil spirits, and can be the incarnation of a demon. But the Toucan can also be a tribal totem and the medicine man can use it as an incarnation to fly to the spirit world.




Friday, July 2, 2010 3:48 AM
On an extremely rainy day.
Rachel is currently reproaching me for my verbose blog.

So here's a piece of my stupidity.

My hair is wet. And I sit at the front of the library. Like a sad wet dog. Waiting in the rain... I see people in front of me, speaking french so very delightfully. They're having a tour in the library... Who would want to go? I'm really sleepy. But I have no umbrella, so I can't go home and I do not want to be a wet dog in the rain. I'm so sleepy. I need sleep. Warmth. Food. Dryness. Being wet is no fun at all. Such is what life is. Now I speak nonsense. It cannot be done. So now i will simply sit here and perhaps weep. I forgot that I lied. Yes, I lied. Oh the shock horror. However i lied, it should probably be told. I lied about having no umbrella. It's in my bag. See now I don't even write properly. Look at this writing. This is riduculous. I spelt that wrong. So I shall write it again. ridiculous.

And then I wrote chem notes.

And then I wrote: How about looooove
                            measure in loooove
                            seasons of looooove

It's from Rent. Good musical.

And then I wrote: Es ist keine Zeit in der Welt.
Oh noh. I'm trying to work but my mind is elsewhere.