Mysteries of the Anagrammatic Word 'Methaine'

Toucans are primarily frugivorous but are opportunistically omnivorous.

In Central and South America, the Toucan is associated with evil spirits, and can be the incarnation of a demon. But the Toucan can also be a tribal totem and the medicine man can use it as an incarnation to fly to the spirit world.




Friday, July 2, 2010 3:26 AM
To New Beginnings.
Just yesterday I ventured into the lands of the health club. I received my first ever gym card.

So it is with great pleasure that I shall recount my everyday experiences at the gym, and what other strange encounters I should catch myself fall into. The atmosphere is invigorating. Makes you want to step up onto those treadmills and start pumping those quads and gluteus maximus.

I won't disappoint you this time. This time, you're going to lose it all.

I'll never have to think of inventing a fat absorbing pill which you can excrete out again. Hopefully.