Mysteries of the Anagrammatic Word 'Methaine'

Toucans are primarily frugivorous but are opportunistically omnivorous.

In Central and South America, the Toucan is associated with evil spirits, and can be the incarnation of a demon. But the Toucan can also be a tribal totem and the medicine man can use it as an incarnation to fly to the spirit world.




Wednesday, September 8, 2010 5:20 AM
The Internet Syndrome
So it's exam week, day 3. I came home at 4.30, after my German exam (which I missed a 10 mark question on), slept, ate stuff, slept some more, told my sister that her violin beats weren't right, after which she shut up so that I was able to sleep more.

It was around then that I decided to go on Youtube instead of doing some Maths prac exams and memorising quotes and revising my prac essay. I'm such a failure. My report marks are going to be epic. My parents are going to freak.

Strange enough, do I care? No.

Because I discovered Charlie one lazy afternoon. He's really funny. And cute. Sort of. No, not really. SNAP OUT OF IT.

So after I stalked him sufficiently enough, I did not stop going through pointless website shortcuts on the tab of my Firefox browser. Thus, the internet syndrome.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME???