Mysteries of the Anagrammatic Word 'Methaine'

Toucans are primarily frugivorous but are opportunistically omnivorous.

In Central and South America, the Toucan is associated with evil spirits, and can be the incarnation of a demon. But the Toucan can also be a tribal totem and the medicine man can use it as an incarnation to fly to the spirit world.




Tuesday, November 30, 2010 12:17 PM
Day 4-6
Sorry Readers, I haven't been posting in a while as I have been a little busy!

So Friday I went to the party and it. was. a. freaking. house. party. alright. Not exactly. It was a senior party that looked incredibly similar to a club only possibly much worse.

LIGHTS. CAMERA. ACTION. Action being lots of shimmy dancing up and down and Lights being seizure incurring flashing beasts. Camera, of course me taking pictures of drunk people smiling jovially.There was beer all over the floor and people swinging their arms around my shoulder in my HAVE I TOLD YOU GUYS YET? I got an H&M dress for 10 EURO and flats for 5 EURO! WHAT A BARGAIN! Being the stingy me, I told my friends that I didn't/couldn't afford to buy any heels or anything and they're marvelous shoppers just finding everything for me :D

So yeah in my first new dress that I've ever bought- (when we went shopping in Cologne and squealing like bimbo girls at everything we saw, I realised how much I deprived myself of being a silly little girl ahah) They all said I looked pretty in it. Chyeah PRETTY SLUTTY.

Anyway, there was lots of smoking going around. Outside was minus degrees with snow and inside was like this vat of warmth. Except that you couldn't breathe there. It would've been a hectic party had I been able to breathe properly. Unfortunately, I couldn't stand it so I hid in the bathrooms instead of getting drunk and dancing like a maniac. One of them even offered me a smoke. I politely declined and he gave me thumbs up. Good to know that the guy who offered me a smoke was puffing it ecstatically. He's also younger than me.

So I asked my host sister if I could go home and I left her partially drunk at the party, got home at like 1am and waited for her, meanwhile complaining about the night to people on Skype. Yes, you all missed me.

So then the next day, I ventured to my great uncle's place. To sum it all up, it was very boring... I taught them how to use the computer properly and they wowed and oohed a lot and they took me across the border to Holland frequently (I must've crossed the border at least 5 times) and yeah that was quite fun. Otherwise... langweilig (boring).

And today was Lars' birthday. Lars is Lisa's older step brother and we had a BIG BIRTHDAY BASH WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY! Whole extended family, mind you a LOT of people. THE FOOD OMGOSH SO DELICIOUS AND TIRAMISU AS DESSERT! I think I can understand now why we will apparently gain 10kg. I ate 3 tiramisus and had seconds for dinner. And I think I bloated 2kg. Damn.

And then I was playing with Sven (Lisa's youngest brother) he's so cute. Sometimes he speaks in German so fast and I pretend to understand and I laugh with him and he thinks that I did understand and just keeps laughing ehehe! And I was going to show him on my netbook ROBOT UNICORN ATTACK! But he caught me watching dramas ehehe I had on Mary stayed out all night and for those of you who know it, it was paused on a scene where Moon Geun Young was on, and he said, 'HEY THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU BUT UGLIER!' NAWW HE'S SO SWEET... It's sort of a compliment and a bit meh at the same time ahah

So here I sit with a bandaid on my finger because Bine (the cat) bit/scratched me twice now. That cat is evil. And I think I am pretty much done for the night.

And so I leave you now.

VIEL GLUEK MIT EURE PRUEFUNGEN!
also translated as: GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR EXAMS!!

LOVE DOVE SEWON :D