Mysteries of the Anagrammatic Word 'Methaine'

Toucans are primarily frugivorous but are opportunistically omnivorous.

In Central and South America, the Toucan is associated with evil spirits, and can be the incarnation of a demon. But the Toucan can also be a tribal totem and the medicine man can use it as an incarnation to fly to the spirit world.




Friday, December 10, 2010 11:31 AM
Day 15-17
Dearest Readers,

Not much has really happened since my last blog. I'm kinda bored right now.
So today I came back from a trip with Oma and Opa and they treated me to another icecream MWAH AHAHAHHA I LOVE ICECREAM SO MUCH THIS IS HEAVEN MAN

Before I continue on with my hysterical maniacal laughter, yesterday I had a Star Wars marathon cause I stayed at home all day (Lisa had tests all day) and I ate waffle with jam and cream which you may have seen on facebook. Oh wait, that was the day before yesterday...

So what really happened yesterday was that I watched Tangled and it was so freaking cute!! I was a bit disappointed with the Princess and the Frog and I didn't even have high expectations for it. I watched all the Tangled trailers and went mm they're trying too hard but this was cute. So while it may not be fully worthy enough to stand with the Disney classics, I give it my hearty approval. (Plus the graphics are AMAZING)

And then I watched Pride and Prejudice in German. Which was interesting. Or perhaps gar nichts verstanden... hehe 

Oh yes today... a picture is worth a thousand words:



I know... you're all dying hehehe! IT WAS SO FREAKING MOUTH WATERINGLY GARGLEEE

Most of you are girls, and guys don't read my blog so here goes my bra trip: Lisa's Oma and I went bra shopping and there are really pretty ones in Germany except one problem. THERE IS NO FREAKING SIZE A OR ANYTHING BELOW 70 (I guess a hmm Australian size 12?) But yeah they were all freaking huge. We ended up asking the assistant and she was searching the place and managed to find something that was the smallest but it had to suffice. Plus, it's really pretty...

Maybe I should go watch Tangled in german now. Oh yeah... and I also watch HP7 T___T DOBBY AND HEDWIG AND MAD EYE :(:(:(:(

yeah. I'm done for today!

Bis spaeter,

Deine Sewon