Mysteries of the Anagrammatic Word 'Methaine'

Toucans are primarily frugivorous but are opportunistically omnivorous.

In Central and South America, the Toucan is associated with evil spirits, and can be the incarnation of a demon. But the Toucan can also be a tribal totem and the medicine man can use it as an incarnation to fly to the spirit world.




Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:08 AM
Day 18-21
Dear Readers,

Not much has happened but let me c+p an awkward moment:


It snowed again :D And I'm bored. Also AWKWARD moment. I took my netbook downstairs where the fireplace was cause I thought it would be a good idea to spend time with host family since they think I'm homesick cause I'm always upstairs in the room watching dramas suppressing the desire to squeal and whatnot so I probs just look really serious and tired. Anyway so I was down there and about an hour host sister says, 'Sewon GERMAN GERMAN GERMAN i.e. Ich will mein Ruhe haben.' So I look at her quizzically not sure whether this is a question regarding her english homework and reiterate in English, 'I want my quiet?' and she looks at me unsatisfied types something into her netbook, doesn't find the right translation so then starts blabbing to me in German how she would like some alone time which is why she's always downstairs because otherwise we're always together.

So then I understood and said OHH... ok so you want me to go up? And she replied with no, I can go up if you want. So I said nene, Ich gehe oben. Kein problem. meaning I'll go up. No problems. and she's like dankeee~~

So then host dad comes trailing after and says that she used to be an only child then all of a sudden 3 step brothers come in and whenever they're around she used to shut herself in her room blah blah blah so I said to him honestly, it's ok, I understand. And in my head *you're just making it even more awkwwarrrdd* (did you know there's no direct translation for the word awkward in german??? the closest is uncomfortable) so I changed the topic and he quickly caught on and left me in peace.

I prefer this, cause now they won't disturb me by saying do you want to go down and play with us or something and I can laugh all I want at my dramas/movies and chatting :D Just an awkward way to break the news yknow? So I think I found the core of her pms syndrome. Being with one person for too long a time= notsogood

And then I baked delicious things with the host mum. It's so damn delicious. No wonder I'm becoming pregnant with a food baby. 

Yeah that's pretty much my day. I miss getting a tan and doing sporty stuff so being skinny for the beach instead of eating starchy food that'll keep me warm for the rest of the winter and thus getting fat. It's so hard to resist temptation because I have no restraint or self control. SIGH.

You can see how cbb I am today. I will watch megamind now Alison, thanks for reminding me about it :D

I need icecream or some sort of unnatural or fatty source of food. 

BIS SPAETER,

deine Sewon