Boxing Day, began with a late start, and if I can remember correctly I sat around with my netbook all day.
Sorry that you have to tilt your head, but that was the entree. Completely forgot what the ingredients were but it was deliciously creamy, mushroomy, chickeny, and pastry.
And say hello to main course, which was steak with gravy, home fried chips and potato ball thing, and salad. YUM SO FATTY AND DELICIOUS.
AND THEN CAME ALONG THIS BABY! It's called a Feuerzungenbowler and it's a magical concoction of 2 bottles of rum, a countless number of bottles of wine. There is a sugar hut placed over the pot of alcohol. Fire is produced from pouring rum over the sugar hut and blazing the sugar hut on fire. The sugar then caramelises into the pot producing the warm alcoholic drink which I drank 4 cups of, and thus began my first night of being tipsy.
No I did not get drunk.
however, we did do some crazy things last night like....
Breaking some street lamps in an attempt to get icicles.
Toboganning at midnight on plastic bags.
Breaking someone's house chain dangling off, also in an attempt to collect icicles.
We did end up collecting an icicle. Here's a peek of what it looked like:
Yes, I am awesome.