Mysteries of the Anagrammatic Word 'Methaine'

Toucans are primarily frugivorous but are opportunistically omnivorous.

In Central and South America, the Toucan is associated with evil spirits, and can be the incarnation of a demon. But the Toucan can also be a tribal totem and the medicine man can use it as an incarnation to fly to the spirit world.




Friday, January 21, 2011 8:46 AM
27th December 2010
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Epic things that happened on this joyous celebratory day:

1. I went to Phantasialand. A lesser version of Disneyland basically but they have this free birthday kids get to have a free day pass!!!

 Magical spectacular acrobatics show and whatnot! We weren't allowed to take photos but I snuck in a few and then I got in trouble :D

And later in the day, we went on the merry-go-round which was pretty fun after a day of hectic rollercoasters, this was a nice nostalgic change.



I just thought this was appropriate because I really did think about food all day. I'll tell you what happened if we ever get to today's date.


I wished for one cake, and I got three :D Sadly, without candles. I should've wished for that too.
So the first one is a cheesecake, but it's not like your average cheesecake. Half of it is a soft creamy texture, that's not too overtly creamy, but rather spongy. The second half is like a sponge cake bread. The overall feeling of the cake is this spongy bubbly feeling on your tongue that makes you want to have more. You want it for the texture rather than the taste.

The second one was a coffee torte. It's beautiful. All these flavours mingle together of that classic vintage coffee pecan torte from the Cheesecake Shop, except you can taste a hint of rum and a few other nuts too. The cream is frozen, so it also has the texture of an icecream. 

The third one is cream layered with raspberries and crusted over with a bread casing, dusted over with sugar crystals. This one, like many berry flavoured cakes, bursts with the goodness of berry flavour and when mixed together with the cream, it's like fruit yogurt in your mouth, only much fattier and delicious. NOMONONMNOM


We also ate Bambi's Mommy.