Mysteries of the Anagrammatic Word 'Methaine'

Toucans are primarily frugivorous but are opportunistically omnivorous.

In Central and South America, the Toucan is associated with evil spirits, and can be the incarnation of a demon. But the Toucan can also be a tribal totem and the medicine man can use it as an incarnation to fly to the spirit world.




Friday, January 21, 2011 8:57 AM
28th December 2010
TO THE GARDEN CENTRE!

I don't really know why I went to be honest, but Grandma was so enthusiastic about it, I couldn't say no.

Once again, we ventured into an indoor cafe...

<= And I ate that. If I remember correctly, it's was a raspberry yogurt cream cake. Pretty nice. There was a crust of bread at the bottom, tiny bit of sponge bread, layered with frozen yogurt and bread and at the top, jellied raspberries. Not a WOW cake, but a cake nonetheless.

That was Andrea's waffle with cherries and cream. I was interested in it, but not hungry enough to steal it :D

Lukas had an apple pie and Grandpa Grandma some cake that looked plain. 

Overall atmosphere of the garden centre was nice. The cafe was built into the centre of it and there were big palm trees (RANDOM)... but yeah. pretty flowers, nice scenery.


Plus a thousand and one photos of Lukas holding after-X-mas sale objects. He kept bugging me to take photos, and I obliged. 


And I think this is really sweet, but in all honestly, a girl probably did it.