Mysteries of the Anagrammatic Word 'Methaine'

Toucans are primarily frugivorous but are opportunistically omnivorous.

In Central and South America, the Toucan is associated with evil spirits, and can be the incarnation of a demon. But the Toucan can also be a tribal totem and the medicine man can use it as an incarnation to fly to the spirit world.




Friday, January 21, 2011 9:15 AM
29th December 2010
CHOCOLATE DAY!

We ventured off into the lands of the magical Lindt Chocolate Museum. There I gawked at one of life's most sweetest rewards: chocolate, and not just any chocolate might I add, LINDT chocolate.

Sorry, I actually can't go into a cafe without dropping my jaw at the cakes. And these were CHOCOLATE LINDT CAKES. GUESS WHAT WE GOT ACCOMPANIED WITH OUR LATTE MACCHIATOS. LINDT CHOCOLATES :D

That was so beautiful. And the view accompanying our Kaffee und Kuchen was a sweeping landscape of Cologne and the bridge.

YOU SEE THE LINDT CHOCOLATE?! THAT SMALL GOLD WRAPPED RECTANGLE THERE? Probably not, but look at the foam on that latte!





That was a sample waffle with Lindt chocolate smothered over at the Lindt fountain. DROOL. 

And being completely random here, I think this is perfect for my host sister in her 'PMS mood'. Tell you all about it later :D

I would like to point out that there is such a thing called Wasabi flavoured chocolate with actual beans or whatever it is that's in there. Not really my thing but there were a lot of other nice sounding flavours too.

I bought chocolate at the store next to it.