Mysteries of the Anagrammatic Word 'Methaine'

Toucans are primarily frugivorous but are opportunistically omnivorous.

In Central and South America, the Toucan is associated with evil spirits, and can be the incarnation of a demon. But the Toucan can also be a tribal totem and the medicine man can use it as an incarnation to fly to the spirit world.




Sunday, January 23, 2011 8:18 AM
3rd January 2011
We woke up to a boot camp morning where they woke us up at 6am. Twas freezing cold (still snow all around) but I was pretty ok with it, other than lamenting the fact that I LOST MY NAVY BLUE CIRCLE SCARF I WAS AND AM SO PISSED. I believe I left it on the train. Another girl lost her whole wallet of sacred important things :/

Oh and I didn't fully participate in the previous night's 'party' i.e. drink excessive amounts of alcohol. I went to sleep cause the party in the cellar was boring.

 We then got ready for a little Weimar tour and all about it's cultural significance in the 19th Century because of all its great writers and philosophical mambo jambo ya di ya da dah.

We also visited the Burgermeister (mayor). I kind of laughed.

And I had trouble not going to sleep while he was giving us a whole load of information about Weimar for like 20 minutes... can't remember.
Too busy trying not to fall asleep and straining to keep my eyelids open.

Turns out I wasn't the only one. The Germans all loled at us.

We then had a little bit of free time to ourselves, or was it the other way around.... we probably had free time to ourselves prior to this Burgermeister encounter but I don't remember. It's too far back. And being the stingy me I didn't buy Bratwurst.

(via prettyandpink)

Can I just interject and comment on this magical cake even if the prospect of real food makes me want to puke right now? More about that later.

We went to the grog store and got a quite a variety of alcohol. I think I got an exotica that day or was it another day I can't really remember. I remember that beer was quite popular on that day. Anyway, party party party in room 304. Never ever venture down into the 100s corridor. That was where all the older previous exchange students were. And nasty stuff happening down there that I shall not reveal (because I know you might read this, my dear).

For reasons of protecting an uncorrupted underage innocent mind, I shall not reveal what happened on these specific nights.

I think I slept at 3am.