Mysteries of the Anagrammatic Word 'Methaine'

Toucans are primarily frugivorous but are opportunistically omnivorous.

In Central and South America, the Toucan is associated with evil spirits, and can be the incarnation of a demon. But the Toucan can also be a tribal totem and the medicine man can use it as an incarnation to fly to the spirit world.




Friday, January 21, 2011 11:42 AM
FOOD ATTACK
My food cravings are coming back. I just made a trip down into the cellar, and the first thing I grabbed was this nuts covered in dark chocolate thing. It's really quite delectable. Also, 2 pieces of it is 134 calories and some two digit number percent of saturated fat.

The next thing I touched was a packet of chips. One serving of it, being 25g, and knowing me I'd eat the whole 200g packet, was also about 178 calories. GREAT!

Considering I already ate 2 bowls of icecream today, 1 bowl which consisted of vanilla, chocolate, stracciatella, walnut icecream, another bowl 2 scoops of vanilla icecream smothered over with coffee, ate a handful of seasoned peanuts, 3 slices of toast with a 2mm thick spread of nutella... I CANNOT DO ANYMORE.

My host mum caught me prowling in the cellar. She asked me if I wanted to snack on something and I answered in the negative. She asked me why. I said it's too late. And she said naww you can eat something! Here's some icecream, chocolate... and I left with a smile. I'm trying not to eat the Tim Tams in the room right now.

I just really want this: