Long needed update...
I just had a toasted sandwich! The things I discover in Germany really... for instance, I didn't think much of toasted ham and cheese sandwiches... it must be the German cheese. It follows you out like mozzarella. My host mum promised to make me pizza next week :D
So, let's get started on this long journey that I have failed to update on my blog.
The last time I blogged I see, seems to be Christmas.
25th December 2010
I believe I made Lamingtons (which no one wanted to eat because most of the members of the family dislike desecrated coconut like me and if I had known then I would've made banana bread or more ANZAC biscuits). After a day of lazing around and watching 'Dinner for One' which is an old short film. Apparently they air it every Christmas. It was on repeat with some other short films on every single channel the whole day. What a bore. Then we went to Andrea's house (Lisa's aunt) and had a big German family Christmas dinner with entree, main course and of course, my favourite part of the night, dessert :D
Then we went about unpacking presents and I got lots of chocolate and money and sweet cards. I saved some chocolate for you all.
AND HOW CUTE IS THIS SNOWMAN THING?! She made it!
That's about it for that night. We went home really full through the snow.